- SonicFill is a sonic-activated, bulk fill dental composite system for posterior restorations that purportedly requires no additional capping layer.
- Proprietary sonic activation enables a rapid flow of composite into the cavity for easy placement and good adaptation.
- The operator can go from placement to a polished restoration in less than 3 minutes on cavities up to 5mm in depth SonicFill is a bulk fill system comprised of a specially designed handpiece and new, bulk-filled composite material in Unidose tips.
- SonicFill’s composite incorporates a highly-filled propriety resin with special modifiers that react to sonic energy.
- Sonic energy is applied through the handpiece the modifier causes the viscosity to drop (up to 87%), increasing the flowability of the composite, enabling quick placement and precise adaptation to the cavity walls.
- When the sonic energy is stopped, the composite returns to a more viscous, non-slumping state for carving and contouring